Salary Mid-Point: $100,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
- Oversee Journal Entries, Estimates, and Forecasting of company cost variances, including Standard Cost Revaluation, Purchase Price Variances, MFG Variances, and Absorption.
- Manage journal entry, consolidation, and reporting of obsolescence to senior leadership
- Monthly Posting of Receiving, Production, and Inventory Transactions
- Support plant users with Inventory Management reports
- Manage the inventory cycle count process
- Maintain Sub-ledger Accounting
- With the Plant Controller, complete Annual Standards Review & Plan Activities
- Work with plant and corporate users in order to create solutions for reporting needs
- Identify opportunities for reductions in inventory levels
- Provide acquisition support through training and loading costing and formulation data and other integration activities
Education & Experience
- Accounting degree required.
- 5+ years of related work experience is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in ERP accounting systems (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to organize information and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills to achieve effective communication (both written and verbal) with internal and external customers
- Travel to plant and distribution centers required
- To be considered for this opportunity please email your resume in word to firstname.lastname@example.org