Our client in the Financial Services industry, located in North York, requires an Accounting Manager for a 6 month contract. The Accounting Manager will oversee and produce accurate and timely financial statements for the business unit and for its subsidiaries.
Primary Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager:
- Support preparation and delivery of monthly financial statement process
- Prepare, review and post account reconciliations for corporation’s entities and accounts
- Support accounting, analysis and budgeting process
- Consult with operating unit finance personnel on accounting issues
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or general business administration.
- Designated CPA or other accounting certification is preferred
- 6+ years of experience in accounting, financial reporting or related field
- Previous experience with a Tier 1 ERP system
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume, with "Accounting Manager " in the subject line, in MS Word format to Ali Shah at email@example.com today!