IT Senior Auditor
IFG's Global client has doubled in revenue over the past 3 years and continues to grow. Our multi-billion dollar client is tracking to become the model Audit department in their industry and adding top performers to their team. The Senior IT Auditor will play key role in the SOX and IT Controls process in a fast paced environment. This position works with various internal business units and external auditing partner to ensure the appropriate control environments are implemented and maintained to meet regulatory requirements. This position will also have the opportunity to participate/lead other projects in areas such as non-IT business process reviews and operational IT audits.
Their compensation is complimented by a strong suite of benefits including, 401K match, tuition reimbursement, generous PTO and parental leave, employee stock purchase plan, etc.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in IT risk assessment and application prioritization of SOX controls in support of overall SOX program
- Perform walkthroughs of general IT controls (ITGC) for critical financial reporting applications and supporting infrastructure; assess the efficiency of the controls (Tests of Design).
- Prepare/review work papers
- Supervise audit staff
- Provide guidance in the development and adoption of SOX best practices and training to internal controls owners
- Coordinates with external auditors on the results of the company’s processes, controls, systems, or reports
- Perform and monitor assessments
- Conduct audits and/or special reviews of controls and procedures over company’s IT infrastructure
- Bachelors degree in meaningful field (Management Information Systems, IT, Finance/Accounting or Computer Science)
- Minimum of 2 years of IT audit experience in public accounting firm or comparable business experience
- Possess a professional certification (i.e. CPA, CIA, CISSP, CISA, CISM)
- Working knowledge of CobiT, COSO 2013 Framework, and other technical IT standards such as NIST
- Understanding of GAAP principals
- Ability to travel on a moderate basis (up to 25%), including internationally
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org