Our client, a large financial institution is looking for a Bilingual Disability Case Manager for a 12-month contract located in Montreal. This is an exciting opportunity for healthcare related professionals, including personal trainers and nurses!
As a Bilingual Disability Case Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manager new disability cases from start to finish
- Create back to work plans for clients and customers
- Perform follow-up services with customers to discuss the status of their account and any required documentation that will be required
Skills required for the Bilingual Disability Case Manager include:
- 2-3 years of experience in healthcare related field
- University degree in healthcare-related area of study such as kinesiology, athletic therapy, nursing or other
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong understanding of medical terminology and anatomy
- Fluent in French and English
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!