Our client, a Top Insurance firm in Canada, is searching for a Bilingual Short-Term Disability Case Manager in Montreal, QC. This is a 12 month contract with a high possibility of extension.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Conduct STD Disability Claim Assessments
- Review and identify development need and eligibility information
- Establish case management plans
- Review group contracts and identify errors
The successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Must be Bilingual: Fluent in English & French
- University/College degree
- 2+ years of experience with Disability Management
- Group Benefits experience is a plus
- Knowledge of medical terms, medical management, pharmacology and provincial legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com today!