Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking for a Property Accounting Analyst for a 12-month contract located in downtown Toronto.
As a Property Accounting Analyst your duties will include but be limited to:
- Perform property accounting on commercial real estate accounts
- Perform month-end, quarter-end, and year-end accounting activities
- Manage all journal entries for operating expense accruals, revenue accruals, amortization, and depreciation
Skills required for the Property Accounting Analyst include:
- 5+ years of experience in commercial property accounting
- Experience with industrial and retail property accounting
- Experience using Yardi is preferred
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!