Our client, a large insurance firm in Canada, is searching for a Bilingual Disability Calculation Analyst located in Halifax, NS. This is a 12 month contract and with a high possibility of an extension.
As a Bilingual Disability Calculation Analyst, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Approve all new LTD claims
- Calculate earnings, CPP, Pension, and other offsets
- Communicate and collaborate with senior to executive stakeholders
- Negotiate payment schedules and monitor all over payments
- Answer tax related questions from clients
The successful candidate will meet the following:
- Bilingual: French + English
- 1+ years of previous experience with claims or insurance
- Strong data entry skills and MS Excel proficient
- Good understanding of Group Benefits and Canadian Armed Forces in an asset
- Ability to probe, investigate and resolve issues
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- University/College degree
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word document to email@example.com today!