Our client, a Top Insurance firm in Canada is looking for a Accounting Analyst for a 12-month contract, located in downtown Toronto.
As a Accounting Analyst your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible to apply monthly rental cheques and additional payments to tenant accounts
- Process monthly tenant chargeback invoices
- Monitor electronic payment collections process
- Prepare bank reconciliations for property accountant review and sign-off
Skills required for the Accounting Analyst include:
- 1+ year of experience within accounts receivable, General accounting, Bank reconciliations and budgets
- Knowledge of commercial real estate accounting
- A University degree in an accounting related field of study and active or planned enrollment in a recognized accounting program (CPA)
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org today!