Seeking a team-oriented, self-directed Accountant to provide a wide range of financial accounting support including, reviewing and analyzing cash and inventory reporting, reconciliations, reviewing and analyzing specific expense accounts, and assisting in the preparation of various tax returns.
Responsibilities of the Accountant
- Review and analyze cash and inventory balance reports for each location daily, weekly, and monthly. Communicate unusual trends to management timely.
- Prepare month end Cash, Accounts Receivable, Credit Card and Intercompany reconciliations.
- Document and prepare required journal entries and submit to management for review and approval prior to posting.
- Analyze specific expense accounts, by location, monthly. Perform comparison to budget and variance analysis providing commentary of unusual trends to management.
- Support monthly financial close process.
- Provide financial reports and schedules as requested by management.
- Assist with completing sales and use and personal property returns; and preparing schedules and reports requested by external and bank auditors.
Requirements of the Accountant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 years of prior accounting experience
- Comfortable using windows-based accounting software, and user of advanced Excel functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Pivot Tables)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
International Financial Group provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next career opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.