Our client, a major financial institution, is looking to add a Learning Consultant to their Corporate Services team to support training and development activities in downtown Toronto. This role addresses high impact business needs with senior leadership across multiple lines of business.
As the Learning Consultant, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsibilities include scoping project objectives, analyzing expectations of target audiences, defining the learning objectives, describing the tasks and activities, estimating the resources necessary, developing detailed learning plans, designing and developing learning programs
- Define accurate timelines and project scope, cost and resourcing requirements
- Develop detailed design documents and prototypes for the program
- Previous Experience in Training&Development, Learning Consultant and Instructional Designer
- In-depth Knowledge of Learning Theories and Instructional Design Models -Knowledge of Project Management Principles
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com today!