Are you looking to join a company to take your career to the next level? This global leader located in Mississauga is currently seeking an Accounting Manager.
As Accounting Manager, you will direct and oversee all financial accounting and reporting of the Company. Reporting directly to the VP of Finance, you will be responsible for all areas including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, banking, year-end audit preparation and the support of budgeting and forecasting activities as required by the Company’s overseas headquarters. You will supervise and manage a staff of four in the Accounting Department. The company’s revenue is approximately $80M.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing financial statements and reporting
- Meet accounting objectives and forecasting requirements; prepare budgets, and report and analyze variances
- Manage all corporate accounting operations including but not limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, journal entries, employee expenses
- Recruit, train, supervise, and mentor all accounting staff
- Provide financial analysis to evaluate special projects, capital expenditures, etc. as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree Finance or Accounting
- CPA designation
- Proven work experience as a Financial Controller
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting, budgeting, financial planning and analysis or other financial activities
- Advanced computer software skills including Excel and accounting software
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and IFRS
Salary: $110,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
If you are interested in this role and meet our clients qualifications, please send your resume in Word Format to Punam Jain CPA, CMA at email@example.com or call at 647-479-0119.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com