Kindly Note : This JD is just an Indication of the roles and responsibilities !
The primary purpose of this position is to manage and direct daily accounting activities; ensuring that proper accounting and recording of company transactions are performed in an accurate and timely manner; and producing financial and other key reports for management. The incumbent Financial Controller will also be in a position to be considered for the CFO position in the future.
The Controller will report directly to the CFO.
Major Job Functions not limited to:
- Responsible for the preparation of the company’s financial statements.
- Demonstrated ability to:
perform full cycle accounting functions,
prepare year-end budgets
build financial projections
managing external audits and tax returns
- Cash flow management
- Supervise and mentor the accounting team [A/P, A/R, Payroll].
- Oversees month-end closing and year-end closing and coordinates and assigns duties to the accounting staff as needed.
- Provides training, guidance, and direction to employees to ensure work is performed in an efficient, timely, and knowledgeable manner.
- Works directly with Sales Department and Operations Department.
- Maintains good corporate relations with customers, vendors, banking institutions, auditors, owner companies and other affiliates.
- CA Preferred
- CPA is Mandatory
- 5 – 6 years financial closing experience (month-end and year-end) required
- Minimum ten years of progressive accounting experience
- Leadership & Mentoring Experience.
- Experience with Process improvements & ERP implementation.
If you feel you match the above description and have the required experience, please apply today or feel free to share this great opportunity with your network!
You may also reach out directly via George@ifgpr.com