Title: Inside Sales - Support Offerings
IFG is in the search for a Inside Sales – Support Offerings to support a client in Mississauga, a global IT giant.
Inside Sales - Support Offerings role is responsible to identify, drive and close Support opportunities to enable customer outcomes and drive cloud usage. You will align deal pursuits around high volume, flexible scope packaged offerings, with predictable Customer business outcomes in an inside sales model. This role drives renewal and net new Support opportunities with the Customer, managing relationships as appropriate across multiple account portfolios. The focus is on packaged Support solutions across a defined account portfolio. Strategies are driven consistently and efficiently throughout all accounts, in a Tele-Sales environment and account coverage model.This role shows leadership in internal external orchestration of our clients teams, and the ability to work across sales and delivery teams is key. Adherence to sales excellence practices i.e. articulation of a relevant value proposition, opportunity qualification, and driving opportunities to closure is key.
The Inside Sales & Operations Support is primarily responsible for Opportunity & Renewal Management (70%), Relationship Management (10%), Business Management (10%), and Planning Management (10%)
- Looking for 1-4 years of sales experience **
- The successful candidate will have a strong track record of increasing Support footprint and revenue from growth strategies identified through current and evolving territory plans in an Inside Sales environment.
- This role requires a solid track record of managing a broad portfolio of accounts, with deal pursuits aligning around high volume, flexible scope packaged offerings, and pragmatizing processes for maximum efficiency.
- The successful candidate will have a strong track record of revenue attainment. The ability to drive key territory strategies is an imperative.
- The successful candidate will possess the ability to utilize various remote communication technologies, including phone and email communications effectively with Customers.
- The successful candidate has experience in working with Marketing to drive campaigns and generate opportunities consistently for their scalable account portfolio.
- This role requires excellence in virtual team influence and integration, and prioritized opportunity management. The successful execution of core sales excellence processes that allow the role to scale is an imperative.
- The successful candidate will have a strong track record of increasing Support footprint and revenue from growth strategies identified through current and evolving territory plans.
- Ability to manage a successful team in matrix organization
- Track record of exceeding quota
- Expertise in CRM usage (preferably Dynamics), Excel and PowerBI
- Industry / Competitive Knowledge
- Rigorous opportunity management and ability to close business
- Customer Relationship Development
- Selling Skills – scalable packaged solutions, opportunity qualification, a winning value proposition,
- Strong sales closing attitude and skill set
For consideration, please email your resume to Jennifer@ifpgr.com with “Inside Sales – Supp