Our client is currently working with a publicly traded Commercial Real Estate Investment firm in Toronto who is currently seeking an experienced Property Accountant for their team. If you are looking for a great work culture with exposure to international commercial properties, this role is for you!
As a Property Accountant you will:
- Prepare all recoveries, tax related returns, reconciliations, CAMs and rent rolls
- Assist in annual budget, month end and year end responsibilities
- Assist in preparation of financial statements and working paper files
- Minimum 3 years of full cycle Property Accounting experience in the real estate industry
- Experience working with commercial and/or industrial properties
- Experience using Yardi or MRI
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit a MS Word copy of your resume in confidence to Teddie Chau at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Property Accountant”.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com