Our client, an international success story and fortune 500 NYSE listed company is looking to add an Accounting Supervisor/Manager for an initial term of 6 months. If you are a proven leader with the ability to manage a large staff on a day to day basis, as well as being hands on to get things done we have the role for you!
In this role you will be responsible for managing the entire accounting close process and associated review, analysis, commentary and supporting working papers [account reconciliations, journal entries, etc.]. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management and leadership or staff [direct and indirect]
- Helping work on various ad hoc projects and special requests
- Month end close, analysis, reporting and commentary
- CPA [CPA, CA preferred] with proven experience managing a large staff in accounting while also being execution oriented [hands-on]
- Ability to work long hours and weekends, there is a lot of work to do!
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com