Our client, a Fortune 500 company located in the north suburbs, is looking for a Change Manager Consultant for a 12+ months project. This role will be supporting 1-2 work streams within larger projects of programs and report to the Sr. Enterprise Program Consultant.
- Partner with internal Change Mgt Lead and Global Cost Transformation HR leader Develops executive stakeholder management processes for Global HRBPs to facilitate division forums and outcomes
- Works closely with Global Communications & change management stakeholder management processes that lead to provide tools and resources to HRBPs including a change playbook and templates, e.g. change surveys, change impacts, capability assessments, scorecards, KPIs etc.
- Routinely reviews/monitors HRBP change strategy implementation to ensure results are on schedule
- Supports one or more larger change initiatives.
- Establishes personal engagement agreement with business sponsor(s) and stakeholder(s); facilitates shared meaning and commitment to goals.
- Deploys change tools to drive adoption of new behaviors.
- Supports definition of change plan milestones and deliverables and manages assignments to completion. Supports accomplishment of project outcomes and ensures achievement of benefits.
- Documents and produces organizational change work including change readiness, input to communication development, input to talent management processes, input to leadership and ownership, learning/training, and change implementation and reinforcement plan.
- Helps define, track and communicate progress against behavioral adoption and sustainment success measures.
- Manages issues and risks, tracking escalation and resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, HR, MIS, Operations
- 2 years' experience in primary discipline (project management, change management or business analysis.)
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and facilitation.)
- Proficient technical skills (e.g., Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio).
- Experience in a large global consumer-oriented business in the retail industry and/or a multi-channel/multi-brand business.
Please email your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com for immediate consideration.