Our client, a Top Insurance firm in Canada is looking for a Case Coordinator for a contract position in Montreal. This is a great opportunity for the health professionals to enhance their careers.
As a Case Coordinator your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Triage all incoming cases to determine complexity and will manage all non-complex case
- Determine level of complexity and assign cases appropriately
- Complete specified administrative tasks on all cases (eg. faxing, forms preparation, employee follow-ups)
Skills required for the Case Coordinator include:
- Experience in health care preferred
- Bilingual is required (English and French)
- Understanding of and experience with medical terminology and conditions
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org today!