Our client, a Top Insurance firm, is searching for a Bilingual Case Manager located in Halifax, NS for a contract position. This is an excellent opportunity for healthcare professionals!
As a Bilingual Case Manager, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Implement case management services
- Resolve disability and workplace challenges through communication with healthcare professionals
- Provide recommendations on referrals
- Management of medical/non- medical cases
As a Bilingual Case Manager, the successful candidate will have:
- Bilingual: French + English
- University degree in Occupational Health, Psychology, Kinesiology, or Nursing
- Work experience in a clinical setting
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Knowledge of vocational rehabilitation and disability insurance
- Proficient with MS Office
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in WORD format today!