IFG's downtown, multi-billion dollar client is hiring a professional to join its audit team in its corporate headquarters in downtown Chicago. This is will be fun, challenging work while still enabling work/life flexibility.
- Assist in advisory services such as process improvement reviews and strategic initiatives.
- Participate on teams providing assurance services via financial, operational, compliance and Sarbanes Oxley 404 audits
- Review documentation of business processes in process narratives and/or flow charts.
- Review risks and controls within processes and provide risk assessment.
- Review audit procedures, including audit testing to evaluate control design and operational effectiveness.
- Review the presentation of complex audit issues to senior leadership and develop effective working relationships with all levels of company management.
- Review audit reports and monitor follow up on action plans to determine adequacy of corrective actions.
- Monitoring changes in the regulatory environment, industry trends and actively participating in professional organizations (e.g., IIA, AICPA).
Desired and Required Experience:
- 5+ years of work experience, preferably in public accounting, internal audit or a related field, including time with people management responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; concentration in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
- CPA, CIA, CFE, CFA, CISA required
- Travel between 15-35%
- Experience conducting financial, operational audits and data analysis software (IDEA, Tableau, ACL, etc.)
- Preferred experience with mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence and integration.
- Strong 401K, retirement plan, insurance, a bevy of discounts, etc
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com