IFG's publicly traded, multi-billion client, seeks a talented and motivated individual for their growing audit group. This role includes integrated audits that focus not just on IT but also the operational aspects of the related business operations.The Director will assist in implementing robotics and integrating data analytics.
- Assist with developing the IT audit plan and keep it current by performing a quarterly risk assessment process.
- Risk management, governance and controls that deliver business value; participate in ongoing relationship management.
- Evaluation and implementation of data analytics, robotics, etc.
- Communicate broad business risk management, governance and control issues impacting business partners.
- Create test plan to effectively analyze and evaluate material risks and controls.
- Review workpapers and provide review comments to audit team.
- Hiring, development, performance management affecting assigned staff.
Desired and Require Experience:
- 10+ years of applicable work experience, preferably in public accounting or large corporate environment.
- Solid leadership and supervisory skills and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance or similar.
- Ability to travel between 15-35%
- CISA, CIA, CFE or other relevant certification is required.
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence and integration a plus.
- Experience with system implementations a plus.
- Experience with Workday, Workiva and/or Tableau a plus.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org