Staffing Consultant, ROI, Toronto, ON
ROI is a brand-new division of IFG, focused on temporary staffing of accounting and finance professionals from an entry-to-intermediate level. ROI specializes in roles focused in pre-designated accounting operations and transactional-related disciplines. Working within a very fast-paced, high-performing operation, the Staffing Consultant is an engaging and organized human capital consultant. Located in the heart of Toronto’s Financial District in Canada’s tallest building, the successful candidate will be joining a strong, highly skilled team within a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our ROI Staffing Consultants are specialized in and maintain a balanced, dedicated focus in both Sales and Recruiting.
- Cold and warm calling prospective clients to develop business opportunities and build strong client relationships.
- Establishing and maintaining deep client relationships (via phone calls, email and face-to-face meetings).
- Meeting and exceeding sales and recruiting activity metrics.
- Maintaining a strong pipeline and active pool of suitable accounting and finance professionals.
- Interviewing and matching highly skilled accounting and finance professionals with clients’ assignments/projects.
- Managing ongoing assignments to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Providing ongoing communication and career guidance to candidates.
With a strong service orientation and outstanding communication skills, the Staffing Consultant is passionate about client-facing opportunities and is an organized, self-starter who always aims to surpass a client’s expectations. With preference for an Accounting, Finance or Business Administration degree, the successful candidate brings 2+ years of hands-on accounting experience or previous cold-calling experience in sales with some knowledge and familiarity with accounting and finance department operations.
The successful candidate will enjoy benefits such as:
- a guaranteed base salary and a lucrative, industry-leading commission plan;
- the opportunity to maximize their earnings and leverage their experience and dynamic personality to make their mark within this newly established team;
- an attractive and collaborative team environment;
- the benefits of a start-up culture within an established organization;
- the opportunity to attend company-sponsored social events;
- free team lunches on Fridays;
- CPA dues or professional development covered
If you are interested in exploring this dynamic and exciting opportunity, please forward your updated resume to Sarah Silva, Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Staffing Consultant, ROI, Toronto.
IFG – International Financial Group is a Canadian-headquartered recruitment and consulting firm with 15 offices across North America. Specializing in mid- to senior-level Finance and Accounting roles on a project, project-to-hire or interim basis, IFG has consistently been a top performer among the competition. Through organic growth, IFG has become one of the fastest-growing recruitment and consulting firms in North America. IFG is led by designated professionals who represent decades of finance, accounting and project delivery, management and execution experience - we believe that our talented and service-driven employees are the reason our projects and interim engagements have been so successful.