IFG's downtown, multi-billion dollar client is hiring a professional to join its audit team in its corporate headquarters. This is will be fun, challenging work while still enabling work/life flexibility. This individual will pursue the improvement of integrated IT, operational and financial audits.
- Set the strategy for internal audit department.
- Hiring, development, and management of staff
- Develop the corporate business unit audit plan.
- Perform risk assessments.
- Provide strong contributions to risk management, governance and controls
- Discuss risk management, governance and control issues and offer recommendations to decision makers.
- Analyze workpapers and risk controls.
Required and Desired Experience:
- 10+ years of applicable work experience, preferably in public accounting.
- Management skills and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or the like.
- Travel between 15-35%
- CISA, CIA, or other relevant certification required.
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence and integration desired.
- Experience with system implementations a desired.
- Full suite of benefits including strong 401K plan, retirement plan, etc
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org