Director, Business Development, Toronto, ON
The root of IFG’s business model, Project Resourcing (“PR”) specializes in mid- to senior-level roles on a contract, project, and contract-to-hire basis. As a member of our dynamic PR Sales team, the Director, Business Development is an engaging and organized human capital consultant who will specialize in the mid- and senior-level accounting and finance space. Located in the heart of Toronto’s Financial District in Canada’s tallest building, the Director, Business Development will be joining a strong, highly skilled team within a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Conducting direct sales of IFG’s accounting and finance human capital solutions.
- Establishing and maintaining deep client relationships (via phone calls, email and face-to-face meetings).
- Planning and executing a strategic sales approach to build an active book of business.
- Working with the recruiting team to identify and coordinate candidates for placement.
- Achieving and exceeding established sales and activity KPIs.
With a strong service orientation, the Director, Business Development is passionate about client-facing opportunities and is an organized, self-starter who always aims to surpass a client’s expectations. Bringing a background as a designated accountant (CPA – CA, CMA, CGA), MBA graduate, or existing experience within the staffing industry, the successful candidate will have opportunity to maximize their earnings and leverage their experience, education and/or designation to earn compensation and intrinsic rewards that directly correlate to his/her effort and output.
The successful candidate will enjoy benefits such as:
- a guaranteed base salary and a lucrative, industry-leading commission plan;
- an attractive and collaborative team environment;
- the benefits of a start-up culture within an established organization;
- the opportunity to attend company-sponsored social events;
- free team lunches on Fridays;
- CPA dues or professional development covered
If you are interested in exploring this dynamic and exciting opportunity, please forward your updated resume to Sarah Silva, Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com with the subject line: Director, Business Development, Toronto.
IFG – International Financial Group is a Canadian-headquartered recruitment and consulting firm with 15 offices across North America. Specializing in mid- to senior-level Finance and Accounting roles on a project, project-to-hire or interim basis, IFG has consistently been a top performer among the competition. Through organic growth, IFG has become one of the fastest-growing recruitment and consulting firms in North America. IFG is led by designated professionals who represent decades of finance, accounting and project delivery, management and execution experience - we believe that our talented and service-driven employees are the reason our projects and interim engagements. The Director, Business Development is a crucial role to support our quick expansion.