Our downtown client is looking for an self motivated individual for their growing audit function. They are expanding their digit technology capabilities, so you will be involved with robotics and analytics. This is a high exposure role.
- Advisory service level work around strategic and process improvements
- Providing assurance services via financial, operational, compliance and Sarbanes Oxley 404 audits
- Perform audit testing to evaluate financials, control design and operational effectiveness.
- Ongoing training, seeking development opportunities and applying new knowledge to daily work assignments.
- 1+ years of work experience, preferably in public accounting, internal audit or a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Accounting or related field.
- Travel up to 35%
- Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
• Lucrative 401(k) match and various retirement plans.
• Tuition Assistance, paid certifications and continuing education programs
• Generous paid time off
• Employee discounts for insurance, shopping, dining and travel
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org