Title: Junior Marketing and Events Coordinator
contract: ASAP to Mid Feb 2020
Are you a Junior marketing professional looking to gain experience and grow your career? If so this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is looking for a Marketing and Events Coordinator to support existing marketing and event initiatives. This team member will be also be responsible for managing our client's social networks and external communications with the goal of expanding outreach and improving brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Assist with creating artwork for ads and promotional materials, writing copy, and organizing advertising and marketing campaigns, e-blasts, contests, and social media.
- Generate, maintain, and add content to websites.
- Organizing participant lists and work with databases and mailing lists.
- Solicit new and existing business through new and existing sales initiatives.
- Assist with the research and launch of new events and revenue generating projects.
- Recruit and manage volunteers and co-op students and maintain proper documentation.
Must Have Skills / Qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing or Business-related area
- 1-2 years’ experience in marketing
- Experience managing social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Ability to manage timelines, set priorities, and manage projects
- Well-organized, self-motivated and works well under pressure
- Must be a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with CMS platforms and reporting dashboards: Hootsuite and Salesforce - Asset*
- Knowledge within the Adobe Creative suite: Photoshop - Asset*
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For consideration, please email your resume to Jennifer@ifgpr.com with "Junior Marketing and Events Coordinator" in the subject line