Our client has an immediate need for a Merchandising Support & Operations Analyst to monitor team mailboxes where most of the program needs will be sent. Team mailboxes will be populated by create and change requests and/or retailer/vendor/business partner issues or requests.
The Merchandising Support & Operations Analyst will work with the team to complete all requests within an appropriate time frame. In addition, this position may assist convention preparations, and provide administrative support for various merchandising operations.
- Monitor the team mailboxes: Analyze and implement job runs, bulletin sales order changes, event set up changes, and form creation, onboarding documents, communicate process steps, resolve WIKI issues.
- Assist in preparing the convention - all show materials (such as events, signage, handouts, forms, scan tickets, stickers, books, etc.)
- Assist in quality assurance and/or any system upgrade testing and run all regression testing once implemented into our systems. Make recommendations during such testing on any needed changes to the implementation.
Knowledge, Experience and Competencies:
- Excellent time management skills
- Above average computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including effective verbal and writing proficiencies
- Above average customer service skills or experience
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com for immediate consideration.