Contract: 6 month with potential for extension
This role is critical as our clients group who focuses on creating compelling value in identity services as we onboard more and more customers to use the Microsoft identity platform.
The ideal candidate will be a go-getter who can work in a dynamic environment, handle ambiguity, and is able to prioritize and deliver with minimal oversight. You will have a strong customer empathy and excellent cross-group communication skills. You will be joining a team that is focused on results, works together to solve problems, and is committed to developing people.
- Develop, test and validate apps integrated with Azure Active Directory.
- Understands cloud fundamentals for secure, performant and scalable online services well
- Consult and advise developers on a regular basis on identity design and security matters.
- Maintain and further develop apps that produce code and documentation.
- Identify solution patterns, gaps, whitespace, limits and adoption barriers and vigorously drive feedback into the engineering teams to fuel the continued evolution of Azure Active Directory.
- Keep our collaborative process running smoothly: Write self-documenting code, review Pull Requests on GitHub, and solicit feedback from designers and PMs.
- 2+ years of coding API applications and RESTFul services.
- Experience working with Cloud Computing will be a plus
- Experience with Java framework such as Spring Boot, Spring Integration and Hibernate
- Experience with GIT source control, JIRA, Maven, Jenkins and Flask.
- Experience as a backend developer and working on a RESTful API including OAuth
- Experience in integrating social networking platforms like Google and LinkedIn is a plus
- Software development, testing, bug-fixing and deployment
- Excellent presentation and communication (both oral and written) skills will be a plus
- Knowledge of Markdown format and working on OSS like GitHub desirable.
- Understanding of Identity and Security or Active Directory and Azure Active Directory in general will be helpful.