An amazing opportunity to join a Credit Union located in North York as the Finance Manager. As the Finance Manager, your role will be dealing with process improvements to the financial reporting process and daily/monthly reporting packages. This is a great opportunity to make a change in the organization to improve the manual reporting and internal processes. The role will manage and mentor a team of 4.
- Financial reporting including financial statements, notes, and MD&A
- Month-end reporting together with financial analysis
- Improving process and enhancing the reporting structure
- Managing and mentoring an accounting team
- CPA and 2+ years of managerial experience reporting under IFRS
- IFRS reporting experience, preference for someone from financial services
- Demonstrated prior work experience initiating change and improving processes.
Great work-life balance and benefits await the successful candidate.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Gary Fogelman CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 647-826-4342.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com