Our client, a Fortune 500 company located in the north suburbs, is looking for a Retirement Plan Administrator to provide support for the administration and management of the company's 401K plan. The company is converting their 401K vendor to a new provider so this role will assist with the day to day operations of the company's retirement plan.
- Review & resolve daily HR indicative plan data errors.
- Research why they occurred & look at data to correct the errors
- Work with the company's retirement vendor via phone & email to assist with error resolution.
- Assist in responding to daily plan participant inquiries both internally & externally.
- Participant questions are escalated to the team when the vendor cannot respond.
- Assist with escalations that come through the internal HR Shared Service call center via their internal Case System.
- Help document internal processes & procedures as they move through the plan conversion to a new outside vendor.
- Assist with new vendor conversion & post Live activities during the hyper care period to ensure everything is going smoothly, & any issues are resolved.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of previous work experience
- 401K retirement plan experience – subject matter experience is what is key, not just general benefits experience
- Previous experience interacting with an outside vendor
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.