Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking for a Project Manager for a 6-month contract located in downtown Toronto. This project will be overseeing an enterprise wide stress testing implementation for Risk.
As a Project Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage project deliverables, including project resources and sponsors to execute project on time and in budget
- Manage stakeholders across a multiple LOBs and develop timelines and milestones
- Monitor risk exposure, maintain escalation process, and prepare status reports for executive reporting
Skills required for the Project Manager include:
- 5-7 years of project management experience, managing large-scale projects in banking or financial institution
- Experience in a risk environment,
- Experience managing projects across multiple lines of business and engaging stakeholders
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite and MS Project
- Previous experience within a enterprise wide stress testing
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!