Our client is looking to bring on a Director of Valuations. They are looking for someone who is passionate and analytical and will play a pivotal role in formally establishing the valuation functions within finance and across the entire Private Equity platform to ensure compliance and enhance stakeholder communication and assist within the commercial decision making framework.
- Work on a variety of valuation matters across the entire platform, including the full range of portfolio assets within managed funds (private equities, private debt, alternatives, etc.), holding company investments (and other assets), incentive compensation related matters and various strategic projects (e.g. business combinations, etc.)
- Working across and aligning a large group of stakeholders is critical to performing the responsibilities effectively. Stakeholder groups include finance team members, the management committee, the company’s Audit Committee and Board of Directors
- Provide valuation support for strategic projects and new product evaluations
- 5+ years of relevant Valuation type experience
- CFA, CBV or CPA designation
- Experience in the financial services sector, ideally private equity, alternative asset management, professional firm or similar.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Gary Fogelman CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 647-826-4342.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com