Position: Recruitment Specialist
In the professional services industry, high levels of activity combined with effectiveness drive results. Results drive your compensation. We have one of the best unlimited compensation packages in the industry. We offer a base as well as a very aggressive bonus plan. Our culture is second to none and we have all of the necessary tools, training and support to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. Do you have what it takes to be successful in the staffing industry?
If you are a self-motivated individual with high energy level we need to hear from you. In this role as a Recruitment Specialist you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Sourcing of candidates to fill client requirements
- Interviewing and assessing of interested applicants, on-going pro-active communication with candidate base
- Conducting references and accurately and articulately documenting candidate information·
- Candidate coding including updating candidate paperwork as per client audit requirements
To be successful in this role you must have:·
- Background or strong understanding of recruitment/staffing
- Ability to learn technical terms quickly
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, competing tasks daily and sometimes hourly
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment when problem-solving
- Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree·
- 1-2 years’ experience as a recruiter strongly preferred
For consideration, please email your resume to Jennifer@ifgpr.com with "Recruitment Specialist" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com