This an amazing opportunity to join this private equity fund as Senior Manager, Finance Systems and Controls. In this role, you will play the lead on establishing, implementing, testing and documenting the internal controls. This is a hands-on role that will be working with the various groups to implement new controls both on the operations and system side.
- Identify, understand and assist in documenting processes and procedures
- Monitor and update significant control issues, trends and developments
- Develop test plans and coordinate performance of testing controls required
- Must have CPA and 5+ years of internal controls/SOX experience.
- Must have experience using Visio and documenting processes
- Ability to work in a stand-alone role
There is some travel required of about 20 - 30% of the time (East Coast Canada and US).
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Gary Fogelman CPA, CA at email@example.com or call him at 647-826-4342.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com