The Retail Pricing Analyst will be providing the retail price for all new items that are converting over from our wholesale distribution side of the business. You will be working in our Product Content Management and SAP systems. The retail price will be uploaded and sent down to all retailers to ensure a healthy margin while maintaining a competitive price point.
What you’ll do
- Set a recommended retail price for all retailers based on
- The cost, given suggested retail (MSRP), and competitive data
- The relationship the item has with similar items such as size, colors, good/better/best brand strategies, price sensitivity of the item, etc.
- Collect competitive data through online searches
- Evaluate pricing on lower margin items and determine a better retail price or a different cost recommendation
What you’ll need to succeed
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to learn and adapt to our PCM and SAP systems
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Retail experience
- Consumer driven mind set on how products relate to each other