Title: UX Designer
Location: Vancouver, BC
Duration: Dec 2019 - May 2020 (6 months)
IFG is looking for a creative and self-directed UX designer to join an industry-leading multiplayer game team.
Our client is looking for a User Experience designer to help create delightful, engaging experience designs that help define the UI experience within the Gears of War franchise. Our ideal candidate is self-directed and possesses strong creative, technical, and problem-solving skills. This individual must demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively within a large cross-disciplinary team. They must have a passion for creating meaningful and rewarding experiences for players in an industry-leading multiplayer experience.
- Create and distribute design briefs, wireframes, and flow documents to key stakeholders.
- Conduct user research, competitive analyses, and team ideation sessions to help inform design decisions.
- Understand the motivations and needs of our users in collaboration with the user research and data science teams.
- Work with multiple disciplines to champion user-centered design principles, maintaining consistency and quality of the experience throughout implementation.
- Stay on top of gaming and UX trends and support the team as a player advocate for usability.
- Maintain a positive work environment that is motivating and fosters a strong sense of creativity and passion for excellence.
- A fine attention to quality and detail, both creatively and technically is required.
- Experience designing interactive experiences on consol based games
- Familiarity with Axure RP, Adobe Xd, or similar prototyping software
- Experience in wireframing software required (Visio is ideal)
- Good organization and communication skills are required.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite - Asset.
- Interest in video games - Asset.
- Familiarity with multiplayer designs - Asset.
For consideration, please email Mashail@ifgpr.com with “UX Designer” in the subject line