SUMMARY: The Accounting Associate role is responsible for processing and reviewing invoices and payments for vendors and employee travel expenses.
Duties And Responsibilities
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Enter invoices and purchase orders into accounting system
- Work with vendors and internal customers on accounts payable-related inquiries
- Review travel expense statements for accuracy and adherence to policy
- Report on aged, disputed, unmatched, or otherwise un-resolved matters needing attention in order to further process
- Support robust internal controls in execution of job duties and within the organization
- Additional department initiatives, as needed
- 1-2 year(s) accounting experience.
- Knowledge of the Great Plains Accounting System.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational skills
- Time management.