Our West end client is looking to hire a full time Technical Accountant to initially assist with the implantation of IFRS 17. This is a critical role, working closely with the IFRS 17 Lead and Controller to makes sure they as an organization are on track to meet the January 1, 2022 deadline. This role requires technical knowledge of accounting standards as well as the ability to help with the implementation. In addition, other responsibilities include the following;
- Finalizing IFRS 17 accounting policies
- Determining IFRS 17 methodologies
- Building the IFRS 17 prototype
- Other IFRS 17 implementation assistance as the need arises
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications;
- CPA Designation
- Experience with IFRS 17 is ideal, however knowledge will work as well
- Insurance Industry experience
- Be able to deal with both internal and external parties
If you are interested in this role, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Punam Jain, CPA, CMA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.