Position Title: Junior Administrative Assistant
Contract: 18 months
Do you have initiative, resourcefulness, strong attention to detail, and drive? If so, we would like to hear from you! IFG is looking for a positive, high energy Junior Administrative Assistant who is willing to learning and looking to build their career in administration.
Supporting the Executive Assistant, the Junior Administrative Assistant will be responsible for completing Travel and Expense (T&E) reports and scheduling for the department. The incumbent will be responsible for scheduling meetings as well as preparing, monitoring and submitting monthly expense reports through collecting receipts, entering expense reports and reviewing bills accurately in a timely manner.
- Maintain communication with all internal and external clients
- Create and review expense in accordance to company policy
- Schedule meetings, via Microsoft Outlook
- Manage high volume work with great accuracy and organization
- Ability to bring high energy and positivity in a high-paced environment
- 1 year of administrative or coordination experience
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Overtime may be required
For consideration, please email Mashail@ifgpr.com with “Junior Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.