Our West-end based manufacturing client has an immediate requirement for a Regional Plant Controller. The Plant Controller will be responsible for overall manufacturing operations financial results and safeguarding of plant assets. The regional controller is a key member of the operations management team and is expected to engage in all aspects of operations and to provide timely financial leadership to the plant management team.
This role would also be responsible for managing and mentoring a team responsible for daily accounting, reporting, forecasting.
- Forecasting and budget planning along with accurate cost analysis
- Capital expenditure analysis & reporting
- Ensuring compliance with corporate policies and internal controls
- Managing developing and mentoring the team
- CPA designation mandatory
- 6+ years of experience in manufacturing and/or CPG at a controller level
- Driven, self motivated and accountable with strong customer service orientation
Compensation is in the range of 150K – 160K + bonus + benefits
If you are a qualified CPA with the desired experience and is excited about the role of Regional Plant Controller, please submit your resume in confidence to George Krishnan, MBA at email@example.com, or reach me directly at 416.476.4835
To see our other opportunities, they can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com