Our client has an immediate need for a Business Analyst to support the Patient Experience and Engagement Technology program as they move from Waterfall to Agile. The Business Analyst will include process design and analysis to support better patient and provider engagement.
The main function of a Business Analyst is to formulate and apply mathematical modeling and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formation, or other managerial functions.
The Business Analyst is responsible for working with business partners, technology groups to understand, analyze, and facilitate complex business needs, requirements, and impacts of business changes as a result of strategic initiatives, operational changes, compliance requirements and technology or operational improvements.
- Formulate mathematical or simulation models of problems, relating constants and variables, restrictions, alternatives, conflicting objectives and their numerical parameters.
- Analyze information obtained from management to conceptualize and define operational problems.
- Perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and reformulate models as necessary.
- Define data requirements and gather and validate information, applying judgment and statistical tests.
- 5+ years BA experience required
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering, statistics, mathematics or related field required.
- Experience in operations research, mathematics, probability, statistics, mathematical logic, or data modeling
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning and resource allocation
- Retail Pharmacy experience is preferred
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
For immediate consideration, please send resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.