The Senior Accountant is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day and month end accounting activities to ensure accurate financial statements. They perform various duties in areas such as month end close, account reconciliations, financial reporting, and management reports, as well as other special projects.
- Consolidate and review monthly account reconciliations that clearly identify and resolve reconciling items.
- Responsible for preparing monthly cash analysis and resolving differences.
- Maintain the fixed asset module and prepare monthly fixed asset schedules and reports.
- Manage month end checklist and ensure required documentation exists to support all journal entries, calculations and account reconciliations.
- Work with Accounts Receivable monthly to review aging reports and assist in identifying solutions to issues.
- Support the year-end financial audit with external auditors.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure accuracy of the financial statements, as well as providing support on the accounting for certain transactions.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience preferred.
- SAP experience required.
- Excellent presentation, communication, attention to detail, and interpersonal
- If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume direct to email@example.com in word . Thank you for reviewing