Job Title: Marketing Director
Duration: Contractor (Temporary Hire, 8-9 months)
Location: Downtown Toronto
IFG in on the search for a Marketing Director to support a client in the Financial Services industry located in downtown, Toronto.
This is both a strategic and hands on position to bring our client's multi-year global NPS ambitions to life. The role will help drive the customer centric approach, behavioral and cultural change via the activation of their Net Promoter System. The focus will be on US and Canada, leveraging the Net Promoter System experience and success from Asia. This is a unique opportunity that integrates planning, design, execution, and ongoing collaboration across markets and different lines of business into a critical role.
Support Net Promoter System market activation
- Work closely with NPS CoE and market NPS leads to support the activation roadmap across North America.
- Continually provide consultancy support (e.g. inputs on measurement, program rhythm, training guideline, etc.) to US and Canada to ensure program expansion and adoption (ie: new touchpoints per market)
- Stay close to key stakeholders and provide guidance as needed, yet allow sufficient autonomy for local teams to grow and flourish
- Monitor quality and Heath of Net Promoter System
- Observe quality and health of Inner and Outer Loops with regular check-in on behavioral and cultural change post launch, review of activity trackers, etc.
- Push adoption of tracking tools to inner and outer loop tracking and communication of issues, fixes, and escalations.
- Support the implementation of any improvements or mitigation actions following the NPS system health check-ins (semi-annual and annual) to ensure US / Canada continue on their track for success
- Collect success stories from US & Canada to expand repository of ‘proof points’
Program Governance & Oversight
- Working with NPS CoE leads, manage timing/attendee/agenda of regular NPS Center of excellence sharing sessions to push NPS best practices
- Leverage the current practices and best practices from Asia and add to the knowledge from Canada & US experience
- Provide regular maintenance and updates of design toolkits or other relevant resources to facilitate best practice sharing across US / Canada
- Work closely with NPS leads in US / CA as well as corporate functional leads to provide continuous guidance and ensure alignment on measurement, reporting and application of the system
- Develop, update and maintain NPS communications guidelines and plans where necessary to ensure consistent language, terminology and positioning of the NPS system across global communications
- Bachelor degree holder or higher education with 8+ years of experience in Customer related functions or Program Management functions
- Comfortable with ambiguity; open to new ideas; flexes with changing business priorities and situations
- Strong program management, organizational and coordination skills required; working experience with Six Sigma or LEAN considered an advantage
- Excellent and effective communication skills required, including Power Point
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills – ability to collaborate and be a team player. Possess a high level of empathy
- Ability to focus on goals and think creatively to overcome barriers to achieve objectives
- Strong sense of ownership who can work equally well in groups or on their own
- Analytical and critical thinking skills partnered with commercial acumen
- Metrics driven and obsessed with customer feedback
- Knowledge and experience in implementing the Net Promoter System preferred
- Strong workshop facilitation, training and influencing skills a plus
- Market research, Consumer Insights, and international experience a plus
For consideration, please email your resume to Sydney@ifgpr.com with “Marketing Director” in the subject line