Title: Events Coordinator
Location: Mississauga/ Remote
Duration: ASAP – June 30th 2020
IFG is on the search for an Events Coordinator to support our client in the IT industry.
IFG is currently looking for an events coordinator that will be responsible for owning the planning and the execution of our client's Dashboard in a Day (DIAD) and App in a Day (AIAD) in-person events.
DIAD is a 1-day hands-on workshop for Business Analysts, covering the breadth of Power BI capabilities. AIAD is a 1-day hands-on workshop to train power users who want to build cross platform applications and automated workflows. Our client plans to execute 100s of those events globally in partnership with their System Integrator (SI) partners. The candidate is responsible for ensuring the event runs smoothly and successfully.
- Develop the schedule of global DIAD and AIAD events
- Work with the local subsidiaries to book the rooms
- Review the registration pages and share them with participating partners
- Create the Purchase Orders for the partners
- Execute partner readiness, manage all partner communications and act as the first point of escalation
- Tracking Proof of Execution and program requirements
- Effectively manage campaign funding and partner invoicing
- Experience executing large number of events in fast paced environment
- Strong good communication oral and written (lots of external communication)
- previous experience with managing global event campaigns - Asset
For consideration, please email your resume Mashail@ifgpr.com with "Senior Events Coordinator" in the subject line.