An amazing opportunity for a CPA with IFRS experience. Our North York client is looking for a Senior Financial analyst to join their financial services company. This role is not your typical reporting role as it involves performing multiple ad hoc projects to improve processes, streamline functions and implement new controls. You will be the right hand person to the VP Finance, and assist them in all areas of reporting, analysis, MD&A and ad hoc projects.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, related supporting schedules, MD&A and other internal financial reporting for senior management.
- Prepare analysis on accounts and work with various business units to resolve discrepancies
- Working on ad hoc projects to improve reporting and streamline processes
- CPA either from a big 6 public accounting firm or with industry experience reporting under IFRS
- Ability to prioritize multiple deliverables while adhering to deadlines and working under pressure
- Excellent communication and ability to interact with senior management
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Gary Fogelman CPA, CA at email@example.com or call him at 647-826-4342.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com