Title: Program Coordinator
Contract: November to June 30th 2019 – with potential for extension
IFG is on the search for a Program Coordinator to support a client a global IT giant.
The incumbent in this role will split their time between sitting onsite at the office and the clients office. Note, there is no travel, as both sites are close to one another.
As a Program Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Performing a variety of complex administrative projects, for a department or division, primarily related to a specific organizational function
- Coordinating meetings and events
- Coordinating department financial operations, personnel operations, and/or facility operations
- Completing special projects as assigned
- Maintaining and updating tools
- Researching and preparing reports
- 3-5 years administrative or project coordination experience in fast-paced environment
- Effective project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of email, scheduling, word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software; with experience using current version of MSOffice (in particular Teams, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently as well as a collaborative group.
- Learn new tools and deliver high quality results on time.
- Highly detail oriented and effective organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively implement and monitor complex plans and schedules.
- Ability to work effectively with internal / external groups or individuals.
- Ability to work across divisional teams.
- May require ability to lift up to 20 l
Note: on occasion, this role may require Overtime work.
For consideration, please email your resume to Jennifer@ifgpr.com with “Program Coordinator” in the subject line