Our West end client is looking for a Senior Finance Tax Analyst to join their Tax team. Can you perform tasks to ensure all tax risks are properly accounted for? The Senior Finance Tax Analyst will use good judgment in recommending tax risk improvement strategies and help minimize risks to the Company. Do you believe you have the background for this Senior Finance Tax Analyst role, then we want to hear from you!
As Senior Finance Tax Analyst you will be responsible to support all income tax and commodity tax functions for the Company and its Subsidiaries and will be responsible for various duties including, but not limited to:
- Preparation of Canadian tax provisions for multiple companies & corporate income tax returns
- Manage Audits & coordinating with internal audit
- Assist with tax research & preparation of SR&ED claims
- Take part in department projects and take an active role with procedure improvements and support other management mandates
To be considered for this role of Senior Finance Tax Analyst, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- 5+ years of experience in a comparable role with a concentration on Tax
- Degree in Business/Finance
- CPA, CA, CMA, CGA (preferred)
- Tax In-depth Course (preferred)
If you are interested in this role and meet our clients qualifications, please send your resume in MS Word Format to Punam Jain CPA, CMA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com