Looking for an energetic, motivated, organized, and detail-oriented Payroll Specialist for a boutique professional services firm that provides accounting, tax, bookkeeping, and payroll services to local individuals and small businesses. The Payroll Specialist will process full-cycle payroll for multiple clients of the firm.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist
- Process weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly hourly and salaried employees across client portfolio of approximately 50 to 60 clients, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of processing.
- Prepare and submit quarterly payroll tax filings and tax deposits for all clients; including federal, state and local tax requirements.
- Ensure that payroll taxes are accurate. Perform needed analysis to ensure integrity of payroll taxes.
- Perform weekly, monthly, and annual auditing of payrolls, employee withholdings, payroll tax withholdings to ensure accuracy of accounting records
Requirements of the Payroll Specialist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business.
- At least 5 years of payroll experience.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Comfortable interfacing with various clients to address payroll related issues, challenges, and questions.
- Proficient using integrated Accounting, Payroll and Tax software. Knowledge of Thomson Reuters Accounting CS is a plus.
International Financial Group provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next career opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.