The primary purpose of the Content Analyst Lead position is to manage the new item process including reviewing spreadsheets, communicating with our vendors, merchants, contractor and other teams who approve SKUs as steps of the process are completed. Communicating with these teams if the goals are not met or if they are trending to not meet the goals. This person will report progress to management validating teams are on target to complete their goals on time and reporting when a process seems to be lacking.
When not managing the process, the Content Analyst Lead will review, correct, enrich and approve all content and media assets for new items in the Product Content Management (PCM) system ensuring that all product information is consistent, correct, and complete.
What you’ll do
- Manage list of vendors/items verifying they are being completed within the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Report on the current progress and upcoming expectations.
- Verify/Modify item placement in taxonomy.
- Verify selling attributes, romance, key features, and images for new items.
- Verify key operational data points for new items.
- Approve SKUs in Product Content Management (PCM) system.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to learn and adapt to our PCM system
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Technical mindset a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented