Seeking an organized, self-directed Commercial Billing Specialist with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills for large professional services organization. The Commercial Billing Specialist will have a strong mathematical aptitude, prior billing experience, and a proven record of accomplishment in providing high levels of customer service. This position will work the the 11:00AM to 8:00PM shift.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Billing Specialist
- Generating customer billings monthly. Proofing invoices for accuracy. Making changes to invoice details (time and materials) as instructed. Distributing invoices via US mail, email or electronically submitting invoices to customers.
- Communicating with internal professionals regarding status of monthly billing.
- Setting up electronic billing for customers as needed.
- Updating customers and other information within the system.
- Assisting internal professionals with customers inquires.
- Researching details of expenses and/or credits on a customer's account.
- Assisting with special projects as assigned.
Requirements of the Commercial Billing Specialist
- Associate Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Excel and accounting software. Prior experience with Elite/3E accounting software is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize workload and to deal with stress within a fast-paced work environment; work independently and display a professional manner always; strong attention to detail; and meet weekly and monthly deadlines along with the ability to handle daily requests.
International Financial Group provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next career opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim / transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.