Our West end client is looking to hire a Risk Manager to join their Risk Management team. This role has come about as a result of internal growth/changes. If you are looking to apply your senior experience and looking for a challenging role, then we want to hear from you!
In this role, reporting to the Director of Risk, you will be responsible for various duties including, but not limited to:
- Managing the enterprise risk programs, ensuring risks are identified, assessed and managed properly by the staff
- Continue to enhance the ERM framework including standards, guidelines, policies and procedures
- Integration of risk management into the business (financial planning, technology, audit, compliance and other areas)
- Manage the process so that Risk Management policies are in compliance with the appropriate regulations
- Collaborate across, Internal Audit and Compliance activities
To be considered for this role of Risk Manager, our client is looking for someone who brings strong knowledge/experience with Governance, Risk, Compliance and Controls Framework. In addition, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA designation and or a combination of CPA and an industry accreditation (CSC, CFP, PFP)
- At least 8 years of Financial Service/Insurance experience.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills and able to set agendas and lead meetings
- Experience managing and leading teams
- Understanding of OSFI regulations (E18, E19 and E23) and familiar with Ethidex.
If you are interested in this role and meet our clients qualifications, please send your resume in MS Word Format to Punam Jain CPA, CMA at email@example.com.